Goal & Objectives
Goal: PAPRI believes in everyone's right to stand on their own feet i.e. to enjoy self-determination and self-reliance by achieving socio-economic development and considers 'Empowerment' of the common people a dire necessity for improving their life. Had the target people become empowered, they would be able to protect themselves from all social adversities and improve socio-economic conditions by their own initiatives and capacity building through participatory process, which also can contribute to the realization of their fundamental and social rights.
- Target people will be equipped with proper knowledge, awareness and skill to form group and avail group-based services and family-based proper motivation so that they can struggle themselves for their existence and sustainability.
- Target people will have easy access to the basic public services for their human rights so that they could survive and lead their life with dignity in the society.
- Target people will obtain proper opportunities of micro-finance activities through their active participation so that they can be economically stable and socially dignified and can participate copiously as a member of the society.
- Community people's participation will be ensured to mobilize the local resources to implement integrated rural development.
- Distressed people will be organized and capacitated to attain sustainable socio-economic development.